Outlook.com is the online web-mail version of Microsoft Outlook and the replacement to their old Hotmail service. To setup your Outlook.com signature:
- Log in to Outlook.com
- Click the Settings button, represented by a cog in the top right of the screen.
- Click "More email settings".
- Under "Writing email", choose "Formatting, font and signature".
- You will see a box for typing a "Personal Signature", on it there is a drop down list, choose "Edit in HTML" from this list.
- Now in the box, enter the following HTML, changing the two "USERNAME" parts with your actual username:
<a href="https://my.miicard.com/card/USERNAME" title="Click to verify identity">
<img src="https://my.miicard.com/sig/USERNAME.png" alt="Identity assured by miiCard" />
- Click Save.