Outlook 2010 or 2013 (Windows)
- In Outlook 2010 for Windows, click the 'File' menu and choose 'Options'.
- Under 'Mail', click 'Signatures'.
- Create a new signature by clicking the 'New' button and enter a name for it.
Click the 'Image' button.
Copy the image location for your card as follows, but don't forget to change "USERNAME" to your miiCard username.https://my.miicard.com/sig/USERNAME.png
Select the image and click the 'Hyperlink' button.
- Copy the URL or location of your Public Profile and paste it into the location.
- You can now resize or place text around your image card.
Outlook 2011 (Mac)
HTML signatures in Outlook 2011 for Macs are a bit more difficult. Please see the following blog post for more detail.